ANTEX Laminated Spring Padding LAM-45 and LAM-30
- NEW - with reinforced baseband 0,35 mm thickness
(previous 0,25 mm) to fix the springs extremely
strong on the baseband.
- In-house production – ultimate precision
- Optimum heat transfere due to closed surface structure
- Even moisture evacuation
- Optimum ironer performance over the entire life time due to permanently elastic surface pressure
- Fixing hooks on the entire surface guarantee straight right-angled position of ironer textiles
- High-quality, high-gloss galvanized spring steel
- 30 and 45 mm wide spring tape
- Optional spring height ranging from 7 up to 15 mm.
- Customer-specific manufacture made to measure for every ironer dimension.
- Design developed and approved with FEM-computer-simulation by Hamburg University of Applied Sciences
Coiled Spring Padding
- Type RSH, galvanized, hard
- Type ESH, Inox, hard
- Type RSW, galvanized, soft
- Type ESW, Inox, soft
- All types from 6 up to 16 mm springs height
Steel Wool Padding
- Special steel wool Type ZAB, 10 kg-reel
- Special steel wool Type ZAB/E INOX stainless steel, 5 kg-reel